Top Demanding Course – MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS
Affiliated Bodies – Medical Council of India (MCI) & Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
- Standard – 12th or Equivalent for UG courses & Graduate for PG courses
- Stream – Science
- Core Subjects – PCB (Physics+Chemistry+Biology) & English
- Board – Recognized Board
- Entrance Exam – NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)/State Level Test by min qualifying percentile
- Minimum Age Limit – 17 Years at the time of admission or on 31st December of year of admission
- Upper Age Limit – 25 Years at the time of admission, 5 Year age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC category
Medical Degree Program
Medical Science is a branch of dealing with the care of health and the prevention & treatment of disease. A medical degree is a Technical , Professional or Vocational degree awarded for studies in fields related to the medicine and surgery.
Today’s the most essential profession in modern society is medical profession. It is a long, demanding and the most challenging and competitive degree. Medical profession creates confidence in you. Your absolute commitment towards the field and desire feels you special in real people’s lives.
If you choose to study medical degrees will need two factors, that will be inspire you to practice required to become a fully qualified doctor:-
- Keen interest in medical sciences
- Enthusiastic to help others
Medical courses cover two aspects of knowledge :-
- Science of body systems and diseases and their treatment
- The applied practice of that knowledge.
Today’s Medical Science plays an important role to save and improves human lives. In India there are approx – 5,00,000 more doctors require. To enroll in the medical courses in India as well as abroad you must be qualify NEET examination. With out NEET you are not be able to get enroll to any foreign medical university, approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Shikshaview.com helps you to find the best career path. We provides a list of Popular Medical Courses in India.
Medical Degree After 12th
To become a doctor you can choose any baccalaureate degree, after intermediate / 12th with ZBC 50% qualifying marks or equivalent examination, from the following medical courses :-
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) (Medicinae Baccalaureus, Baccalaureus Chirurgiae) – 5½ years regular degree program.
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) – 5 years regular degree program.
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) – 5½ years regular degree program
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) – 5½ years regular degree program
- BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery) – 5½ years regular degree program
- BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences)
Medical Degree After Graduate in Medical Courses
After Graduate in Medical Science like MBBS, BAMS, BDS etc with 50% qualifying marks
- MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) – 2 years regular degree program
- MS (Master of Surgery) – 3 year regular degree program
- MD (Doctorate of Medicine in General Medicine) – 3 year regular degree program
Top Medical Colleges/Universities
There are some top nursing colleges or universities we mentioned for your bright future :-
- Desh Bhagat University, Fatehgarh Shib, Punjab
- Qudra Group of Institution, Roorkee, Uttarakhand
- OM Group of Institutions, Roorkee, Uttarakhand
Medical Courses Employability
Medical degree develop practical as well as clinical skills specific to health, and to become a professional and successful doctor there are two necessary factors : professional and personal. After medical degree you can get the jobs in the government or private hospitals, Armed Forces, overseas aid agencies, prisons, research institute, clinical trial organization, private healthcare establishments, residential nursing homes, air ambulance services and university teaching.
Six months after graduation, 99.8% of our nursing students got employment on an average starting salary of ₹50000/- per month.
Scope of Medical Courses
After the completion of Medical degree there are various career opportunity in India as well as in other countries. Such as:
|General Practice Doctor|
|Clinical scientist, genomics|
|Higher education lecturer|
|International aid/development worker|
|Medical science liaison|
|Research scientist (life sciences)|
Salary Package of Medical Graduates
Medical graduate get salary package ranges from ₹3.5 lakh to ₹2-3 lakh per day for highly accomplished super specialist. This salary package depends upon on the reputation of the institution or hospital the aspirant is employed at, the aspirant’s seniority, specialty, experience and diligence at the workplace.
Average Salary of Medical Graduate Profiles Based on Experience