Top Demanding Course – B.Sc. Nursing
Full Form of B.Sc Nursing – Bachelor of Science in Nursing
B.Sc Nursing Course Duration – 4½ Years Regular Degree Program
Degree Level of B.Sc Nursing – Graduate Degree program
B.Sc Nursing Course Designed For – To learn Nursing Concepts in Cure
B.Sc Nursing Admission Process – Direct Admission/Entrance Exam by Univ (State/Govt.)
B.Sc Nursing Course Fee – 70K – 90K per year
- Standard – 12th or Equivalent
- Stream – Science
- Core Subjects – PCB (Physics+Chemistry+Biology) & English
- Board – Recognized Board
- Entrance Exam – State Level or College or University Level Entrance Exam
- Minimum Age Limit – 17 Years at the time of admission or on 31st Dec of year of admission
- Upper Age Limit – 25 Yr at the time of admission, 5 Yr age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC category
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
B.Sc Nursing is an undergraduate degree in the field of healthcare awarded after the completion of the 4 year program with live practice in Hospitals. The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN, BScN) also known as a Bachelor of Nursing (BN) or Bachelor of Science (BS) with a Major in Nursing run by various government as well private nursing collages approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC) and State Nurses & Midwives Council.
B.Sc Nursing is one of the most demanding professional course that have many options for higher education as well as job opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria of B.Sc Nursing
- Minimum education:
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- The upper age limit is 25 years at the time of admission.
- The upper age limit relaxation for ST/SC/OBC candidates is of 5 years.
Top Nursing Colleges/Universities
There are some top nursing colleges or universities we mentioned for your bright future :-
- Desh Bhagat University, Fatehgarh Shib, Punjab
- Graphic Era Deemed University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Bhagwant Global University, Kotdwar Uttarakhand
- Combined Institute of Medical Sciences (CIMS), Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Uttaranchal (PG) college of Bio-Medical Sciences & Hospital, Dehradun, Uttarakjand
- Qudra Group of Institution, Roorkee, Uttarakhand
- OM Group of Institutions, Roorkee, Uttarakhand
- Care College of Nursing, Haridwar, Uttrakhand
- Sai Group of Institute
- Arihant Group of Institutions, Haridwar, Uttarakhand
Scope of B.Sc Nursing
After the completion of B.Sc Nursing there are various career opportunity in India as well as in other countries. Such as: –
|Nursing Assist. Supervisor|
|Home Care Nurses|
|Nurse – Nursery School|
|Nurse & Patient Educator|
|Junior Psychiatric Nurse|
|Ward Nurse & Infection Control Nurse|
LATEST APPLICATION FORMS 2020
Salary Package of B.Sc Nursing Graduate
B.Sc Nursing graduate get salary package ranges from ₹3.5 lakhs to ₹7.6 lakhs per year. This salary package depends upon on the reputation of the institution or hospital the aspirant is employed at, the aspirant’s seniority, experience and diligence at the workplace.
Average Salary of B.Sc Nursing Graduate Profiles Based on Experience