Tashkent State Dental Institute, Faculty of Medicine
8863+73W, Tashkent, Uzbekistan Nearest Airport: Tashkent International Airport (TAS/UTTT)
3800 USD$/Year Starting Fees
Tashkent State Dental Institute is a young and dynamic medical abroad MBBS university in Uzbekistan delivering batches of successful industry-ready dental professionals and scientific specialists in the field of dentistry every year. It is a non-profit public coeducational higher education institution offering dental medical education in Uzbekistan to local and international students.
About Tashkent State Dental Institute
The main activities of the Tashkent State Dental Institute:
– training of highly qualified medical personnel and scientific specialists in the field of dentistry that responding modern requirements and own advanced technologies of modern dentistry;
– Implementation of scientific and practical research and development in the field of dentistry, maxillofacial surgery and other areas, including using the latest achievements of biotechnology, cell and regenerative medicine;
– the introduction of advanced methods for the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental diseases, with the provision in the clinics of the Institute of highly qualified medical and preventive care to the population in the field of dentistry;
– Introduction of advanced foreign experience in the organization of the educational process in dentistry on the basis of modern educational technologies, the use of information and multimedia equipment in the system of higher medical education of the republic;
– Organization of training, retraining and advanced training of medical specialists and teachers in the field of dentistry.
The main goal of the Tashkent State Dental Institute is to further e Perfection ie training of highly qualified medical personnel in the field of medicine in accordance with international requirements and standards, strengthening e and development ie training and material-technical base that meets modern requirements of the educational process, introduction of e advanced information and communication and educational technology, providing e closely linking theoretical training of future specialists-stomatitis logs with mastering them almost x skills.
STUDENTS & STAFF
|1,000 USD||4,000 USD|
Quick Highlights About Tashkent State Dental Institute Uzbekistan
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Recognition||NMC and WHO Approved|
|Eligibility||50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Aggregate|
|Course Duration||6 Years (with 1-year internship)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|