Tashkent State Dental Institute, Faculty of Medicine Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan, 100047, TASHKENT, YASHNABAD area, TARAKKIYOT street, 103
Approved By:NMC and WHO
Estb. : 2014
About The Tashkent State Dental Institute, Faculty of Medicine
Tashkent State Dental Institute was founded in 2014. Tashkent is a city known for its beautiful architecture and is home to an institute of medicine. Thousands of students are drawn to the institute every year due to its rapid growth. Even though it is a relatively young university, Tashkent State Dental Institute has earned many awards and recognitions. A high-quality education is provided by the institute in the fields of Physiology and Pathology, Surgery, General Medicine, Orthopaedic, etc. with its state-of-the-art infrastructure and technologically advanced classrooms, the institute is an excellent setting for anyone interested in pursuing a medical career. There is a well-educated and experienced staff at the university who are always available to guide students and help them succeed. Furthermore, the university encourages students to participate in research projects that will benefit them and their future. This university offers students the opportunity to learn from some of the best faculty. The fact that students can stay in hostels and eat in the canteen is a huge benefit. Approximately 60 of the institute’s 1662 students are postgraduates, while 164 are clinical residents. Besides an air-conditioned auditorium, classrooms, a well-stocked library, highly qualified staff, a conducive environment for teaching and learning, as well as well-developed academic infrastructure, Tashkent State Dental Institute, Faculty of Medicine offers affordable accommodation facilities with all amenities.
Tashkent State Dental Institute Ranking 2023-24
|Tashkent State Dental Institute ranking in-country is
|Tashkent State Dental Institute world ranking
Affiliation and Recognition of Tashkent State Dental Institute Uzbekistan
- Tashkent State Dental Institute, Faculty of Medicine is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Tashkent State Dental Institute, Faculty of Medicine is recognized by World Health Organization (WHO).
- Tashkent State Dental Institute, Faculty of Medicine is recognized by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Tashkent State Dental Institute Fees Structure 2023-24
Tashkent State Dental Institute fees structure for Indian Students is according to the given table:
- 1 Dollar = Rs.80 (approx.)
- Mentioned fee are approximate and it may change as per the change in currency
- Faculty of Physiology and Pathology
- Department of Surgery
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Gynecology and Obs
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Faculty of Orthopaedic
Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS in Tashkent State Dental Institute, Faculty of Medicine
- Tashkent State Dental Institute offers a recognized program.
- Students must complete their SSC and HSC i.e. 10+2 from a recognized state board.
- HSC should be completed in Science subjects including – biology, physics, and chemistry
- The applicant should complete their age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission
- The candidate must have a score of at least 50% in their HSC boards from a recognized board of examination
- Applicant must clear NEET examination.
Tashkent State Dental Institute Admission Process :
To start the admission process , move on to the admission portal of the Shiksha View Educational Group
Scan and send the copies of required documents at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
On the successful approval from the university , the institute will forward an invitation letter to the student.
Documents Required For Tashkent State Dental Institute Admission Process
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- NEET Scorecard
- Physical Medical Fitness Certificate
- The completed application form (should be filled in Uzbekistan upon arrival).
- 4 photos (3x4).
- Copy of citizenship document: Passport or national identity card.
- Original document certifying that the candidate has been receiving a course of general education abroad, during the last 2 years.
MBBS Syllabus of Tashkent State Dental Institute, Faculty of MedicineTashkent State Dental Institute offers a 6-year MBBS program. A well-trained and experienced faculty teaches the syllabus with the use of clinical labs and technical instruments relevant to the study. Students at the University are exposed to an all-around classroom as well as practical training.
|Medical Chemistry, Fundamentals of Psychology, Histology, Bioorganic Chemistry
|Cytology, Embryology, Human Anatomy, Elective Courses
|Histology, Physiology, Human Anatomy, Biochemistry
|Microbiology, Emergency Medicine, Patient Care, Embryology
|Pharmacology, Pathomorphology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
|Ecology, Radiology, Elective Courses, Biostatistics
|7th and 8th semester
|Tuberculosis, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Urology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Narcology, Medical Psychology, Forensic Medicine, Social Medicine
|9th and 10th semester
|Infectious Diseases, Oncology, Epidemiology, Gynecology, Traumatology, Medical Genetics, Social Medicine, Obstetrics, Clinical Immunology
|Approx Range in RS
|Accommodation (If not hostel)
|Rs. 10,196 - Rs. 17,342 Per Month
|Rs. 4,000 – Rs. 6,000 Per Month
|Rs. 1,116 – Rs. 1,500 Per Month
Why MBBS in Uzbekistan?
- Tashkent is the capital and largest city of Uzbekistan.
- It is one of the country's major cultural destinations.
- Urbanization is high in Tashkent.
- Among the many cultural events that can be enjoyed by students are the many tourist attractions of the city.
- With its beautiful parks, tree-lined streets, and fountains, students studying in Tashkent can enjoy the natural beauty.
- Many forms of transportation are available in Tashkent, and navigating is easy.
- Due to its advanced infrastructure, all universities have excellent teaching resources.
- Despite the high quality of the programs, the tuition is affordable.
- A low crime rate is attributed to vigilant security in Tashkent.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Uzbekistan
- There are some world-renowned medical college in Uzbekistan, which is a beautiful country.
- Thankfully, there is a safe environment for students in this country.
- Uzbekistan's literacy rate is over 91% as a result of its advancement in education and its focus on providing a world-class education system.
- There are affordable accommodations in every part of Uzbekistan.
- When traveling within the country, students can find great deals.
- Uzbekistan's visa process is hassle-free. Indian student visa applications are approved almost 100% of the time.
- Post-graduation, students can work in Europe.
- During their stay in Uzbekistan, students can explore the many opportunities available to them.
- Students can learn more about Uzbekistan's rich culture and cuisine while they are there.
- Universities cannot charge students donation fees or capitalization fees.