Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions
DBGI, Chakrata Road Navgaon, Manduwala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India – 248007
Approved By: AICTE, PCI, MCI, CCIM, INC, UBTER, COA
About The DBGI Campus
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions are the professional institutions which have been founded under Uttarakhand Utthan Samiti and Shri Krishna Education Trust. DBGI was established in 2005 in Dehradun. All the institutions offer quality education to the students. DBGI has many departments operating in separate blocks. The group of colleges have 2 other campuses in Saharanpur and Kurukshetra. Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions are approved by All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE], Pharmacy Council of India [PCI], Council of Architecture [COA] and affiliated with Uttarakhand Technical University [UTU]. The colleges have international collaborations with National University, California.
The Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions (DBGI) is among the top professional colleges in north India. The institute is facilitated with world-class education and facilities with multifaceted regimes and courses. In 2005 the institute had taken its first step in the field of education. The institute has rapidly shown its growth with practical knowledge and academic excellence. The campus of DBGI is located in the best location in Dehradun. Apart from that, the college has always stood for social causes and has played an important role in that respect whenever possible. DBGI always has a major and important role in the lofe of its students by moulding their personality and providing them with maximum exposure to make them industry-ready.
The campus of DBGI is built upon forty-two acres of land. The institute is furnished with all sort of equipment and state of design. Major highlights of Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions are its eating house, library, hostel, & gym. The spacious & the stunning campus of Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions fulfils all the needs of the student and its amenities help them to focus on developing skills & knowledge. Apart from this, the institute also provides advanced IT facilities to its students throughout the campus. Further, the institute also provides many other facilities like seminar halls, reading rooms, library, food & mess, ATM, transport, etc.
Apart from the academic concepts, DBGI institutes also organize various types of events, workshops & guest lectures for the skilled growth of the students and to unleash their tapped potential. These kinds of activities keep the mind of the students versatile and facilitate them to grow with the evolving need of the industry. The institute also has a sturdy bond with the industry sector that ensures the student’s placement.
The company Resource Center (CRC) of DBGI has shown a continuing dedication towards the position of scholars in acknowledged corporations and multinationals. In DBGI the student’s expertise varied placement activities like analytical and decision-making skills for the expansion of their growth in the industrial area. Every year several industrial organizations attend the Dev Bhoomi Group of Institution’s placement for the requirements of the new abilities. Some of the major recruiters of the DBGI are Jaro education, IndiaMart, JBM Group, Aryson, Aptara, Axis Bank, Elements, Vivo, Reliance Fresh, etc.
Approval, Recognition, Affiliation and Accreditation
Below is the list of accreditation and approvals the University has received:
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- Pharmacy Council of India [PCI]
- Indian Nursing Council [INC]
- Medical Council of India [MCI]
- Central Council of Indian Medicine [CCIM]
- Council of Architecture [COA]
- Ministry of Human Resource Department (MHRD)
- Government of India (GOI)
Contact Details and Location
|ADDRESS :||Chakrata Road Navgaon, Manduwala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India – 248007|
Entrance Exams for Admission
|Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions, Dehradun Entrance Exams|
|Exam Name||Course Name|
|ATMA 2020||Master of Business Administration [MBA]|
|CAT 2020||Master of Business Administration [MBA]|
|GATE 2020||Master of Technology [M.Tech]|
|JEE MAIN 2020||Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]|
|MAT 2020||Master of Business Administration [MBA]|
|XAT 2020||Master of Business Administration [MBA]|
|Nursing Entrance Exam||B.Sc Nursing|
|NEET UG 2020||Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery [BAMS]|
The eligibility criteria for the courses vary according to the types of courses and specializations. The criteria for all the courses are mentioned below.
|B.Com||The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board.|
|B.Pharm||The candidates must have passed 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics.|
|BBA/BCA||The candidates must have passed 10+2 exam from a recognized Board.|
|B.Tech||The candidates must have passed Intermediate from Uttarakhand Board or 10+2 examination from other Board with Physics and Mathematics along with any one of the subject Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Computer Science/ Biology.The candidates must have given JEE Main exam.|
|B.Sc||The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with any subjects.|
|M.Tech||The candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the relevant stream.For SC/ ST candidates, it is 45% marks in aggregate.The candidates qualifying GATE exams can apply.|
|MBA||The students must have passed Graduation in any stream with 50% marks in aggregate.For SC/ST candidates it is 45% marks in aggregate.The selection of the candidates will be based on CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA exam scores.|
|M.Pharm||The students must have passed B.Pharm with 50% marks in aggregate.For SC/ST candidates, it is 45% marks in aggregate.|
|MCA||The students must have passed BCA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BA with Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or Graduation.|
|Diploma||The candidates must have passed class 10 from a recognized Board.|
|BAMS||The students must have passed 10+2 in Science [Physics, Chemistry, Biology] stream and English with 50% marks in aggregate. The selection of the candidates will be based on NEET UG exam scores.|
|B.Sc Nursing||The students must have passed 10+2 in science stream [PCB] & English with 50% marks in aggregate.For SC/ST candidates it is 45% marks in aggregate.The selection of the candidates will be based on nursing entrance exam scores.|
The infrastructure facilities available on the institute are mentioned below.
- Huge and spacious classrooms are equipped with audio-visual equipment such as the whiteboard, LCD Projector.
- The laboratories are well-equipped with modern facilities of industrial standards. Each and every department has its own specialized laboratories.
- Multiple Seminar Halls are equipped with sound system, acoustics, audiovisual aid.
- The library has a massive collection of books with a maximum of Research-oriented books.
- It is fully automated with online public access catalogue, LAN, internet, and photocopying facilities along with a separate reading room for the students.
- The rich collection of books and manuscripts in the Library on various subjects also include journals, reference material, and CD's.
- The multi-cuisine restaurant offers a variety of food items.
- The Institute offers many extracurricular activities to choose from including performing arts, community service, clubs, governance, student councils, music, media, etc.
- Sports facilities include Badminton, Boxing, Basketball, Cricket, Hockey, etc.
- The Institute has its own 86 Vehicles which provide transport facility to students.
- The colleges provide residential hostel facilities to the students with 24 hours security in the hostel campus
- It has gymnasium facilities to cater for the health of the students.
- Medical facilities are also provided to the pupils and staffs.
- The colleges provide residential hostel facilities to the students.
- The hostel accommodation is provided separately for boys and girls.
- The rooms of the hostels are spacious with ample light and air.
- The hostel rooms have clean and attached bathrooms.
- The power supply is given 24 hours in the hostel campus.
- The hostel campus has free internet facilities.
- The hostel mess provides clean, hygienic vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.
- The library is well-equipped with all modern facilities.
- It has many books, E-Journals, Thesis, Reports, and Monographs.
- It houses many resources like CD-ROMs, Online Database, Audio- Video Cassettes.
- The library has the collection of 45000 volumes and 6700 titles with the subscription of 19 national journals and 20 magazines.
Sports & Other Facilities
DBGI Sports Meet 2020
About Event: In this sports meet the teams will be from Uttarakhand’s Polytechnics and the sports events are as CRICKET, VOLLEYBALL, BASKETBALL, CHESS.It will starts from 14 feb 2020 to 18 feb 2020.
The Last date of registration & entry fee submission will be 13 Feb 2020.
Aim of the Event:
- To build the good relation between DBGI & Polytechnic colleges
- To promote good health, physique
- To provide platform for the better future in sports
- To make unity between students
Date & Time: 14 Feb, 2020 to 18 Feb, 2020, 09:30 am
|S.NO||SPORTS EVENT||ENTRY FEE|
|04||BADMINTON||Single – 500/-Double – 800/Team|
International rules and regulations are applicable on all sports events.
Scholarships at Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions, Dehradun:
- Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions provides scholarships to the deserving students.
- The colleges have special scholarship schemes for Jammu and Kashmir students who are pursuing general degree courses, medical courses, engineering courses.
- There is a special scholarship scheme for students of Bihar.
- The group of institutions provide the scholarship for SC/ ST pupils.
- PG Scholarships are also provided to the students pursuing their post-graduate degrees.
Placements at Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions, Dehradun:
This is the best college in Uttarakhand. Every year almost 155+ companies visit the campus.Institute maintains worthwhile relationship with more than 137+ National and Multinational Companies and invites them for the campus placement. The placement cell also imparts summer training, internship, workshops and seminars for the students. Institute has 137+campus drives for batch-2014.the highest salary in this college is INR 9.5 L. The average salary is INR 3 L.
- Dev Bhoomi Group of Colleges have good placement provisions.
- The colleges conduct workshops, tests and interviews.
- The students are trained to enhance their soft and technical skills.
- The Corporate Speaks are organized by the Placement Organizer.
- The colleges help the reputed companies to have on-campus and off-campus placement drives.
- Industrial Visits are also planned for the knowledge of the students.
Industrial Visit Companies:
|Humidin, Ghaziabad||Doiwala Sugar Mill Limited||Adobe|
|Liberty Shoes Limited||Hero Moto Corporation Limited||Amazon|
|Coco Cola Group||Tower Research|
|Goldman Sachs||Nvidia||Deutsche bank|
|Indian Navy||Zycus Infotech||Collebera Technology||Frankfinn|
|Accenture||Cox and Kings||Daffodil||Genpact|
|Emtel Software||Wipro||Evalue Serve||HDFC Bank|