- This event has passed.
PPMET Exam – Punjab BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Application Form, Entrance Exam, Counseling
July 2 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+5.5
PPMET Exam – Punjab BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Application Form, Entrance Exam, Counseling
Punjab BSc Nursing Admission 2023 is done on the basis of an entrance exam. The PPMET exam also known as Punjab Paramedical Entrance Test is an entrance test for getting enrolled in B.Sc Nursing courses in Punjab. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences conducts the PPMET exam to offer BSc Nursing Admission 2023. This is a combined test for several universities/colleges including private, public, or deemed to offer Punjab BSc Nursing Admission 2023.
Candidates can also choose their areas of specialization such as Psychiatric Nursing, Operation theater techniques, TB Nursing, Orthopedic Nursing, etc. Candidates must also fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to get enrolled in top colleges.
PPMET Exam – Punjab BSc Nursing Admission Dates 2023
The notification of PPMET is already released and applicants can fill the form online. Tabulated below
|Online Application Commences||June 2023|
|Online Application Closes||July 2023|
|Date of Download of Admit Card||July 2023|
|Entrance Examination||July 2023|
|Result||To Be Announced|
|Counseling Round I||To Be Announced|
|Allotment of seats||To Be Announced|
|Last date of depositing of the fees||To Be Announced|
PPMET Exam – Punjab BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Highlights
|Name of Exam||PPMET 2023|
|Full Form of PPMET||Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test|
|Organizing Body||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences [ BFUHS ]|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Type of Exam||Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through PPMET||B.Sc. Nursing|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through PPMET||Nursing Colleges of Punjab|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12th|
|Mode of Exam||TBA, Last year it was – Pen Paper Mode|
|Type of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – 200|
|Total Marks||TBA, Last year it was – 800|
|Marking Scheme||TBA, Last year it was – +4, 0|
|Exam Duration||TBA, Last year it was – 3 Hours|
|Subjects in Question Paper||TBA, Last year it was – Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology)|
PPMET Exam – Punjab BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Eligibility
Before applying for the PPMET examination, the candidate is required to check the eligibility criteria. If the candidate falls within the eligibility criteria, then only the application will be accepted otherwise not. Let’s have a look at the eligibility criteria that the candidate must fulfill in order to get enrolled for the course,
- The candidate must be minimum17 years of age and not more than 35 years of age.
- Candidate must be a resident of Punjab
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent CGPA with a minimum aggregate of 45% or above(40% in case of SC/ST/OBC) from a recognized council.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 in Physics, chemistry, and biology as mandatory subjects.
- Candidates who are still in 10+2 whose final examination is pending can also apply for the entrance exam.
PPMET Exam – Punjab BSc Nursing Application Form 2023
The application process for BSc nursing has been pointed down below.
- Visit the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
- Candidates must register themselves by providing personal information such as Name, DOB, email, and mobile number.
- After registering, a User ID and password will be sent. Save the User ID and Password for future reference.
- After login, you’ll be directed to the application form where you need to provide personal, educational information.
- Verify all the details to ensure that there are no discrepancies in the information provided otherwise the application will get rejected.
- Candidates must upload a recent passport size photograph of not more than 25 KB and a signature.
- Pay the requisite application fees through online mode using debit card/credit card/Net Banking/UPI.
- Once the payment is successfully done, candidates must submit the final application form.
- Take the printout and save it for future reference.
PPMET Exam – Punjab BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Application Fee
Pay the application fee and submit the form. The application fee varies for different courses.
|General candidates||INR 3540|
|SC/ST Candidates||INR 1770|
Note: Application fee can be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI/Net Banking.
PPMET Exam – Punjab BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Documents Required
The candidate is required to upload the following documents while filling up the form. The following documents are required and are provided below for your reference.
- 10+2 Passing Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID & Mobile number
- Category Certificate (If Needed)
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
PPMET Exam – Punjab BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Admit Card
After the final submission of the application form the candidates can download the admit card for giving entrance test. Without admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Provided below are some of the few steps that must be followed while downloading the admit card.
- The admit card will be released after the final submission of the form i.e. on July 06, 2023.
- The admit card will be released on the official website of PPMET.
- Candidates can download the admit card by login in with their ID and take a printout of the admit card.
- Read the instructions on the admit card of what things the candidates need to bring and what not.
- Any applicant who fails to carry the admit card will not enter the examination hall under any circumstances.
PPMET Exam -Punjab BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Results
After the entrance exam, within a few days the result will be declared. Candidates who clear the exam and fall within the cut-off will be called for further rounds.
- Candidates can check the result from the official website of the Punjab BSc Nursing.
- The list of candidates will be released who have cleared the examination.
- Candidates can also check their marks by login in with their id and password in order to download the mark sheet.
PPMET Exam – Punjab BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Counseling Process
After the declaration of the result, the candidates will be called for the counseling process in order for the allotment of colleges.
- Candidates will be called according to their rank.
- Candidates need to carry Original documents along with a self-attested photocopy.
- Candidates will be allotted colleges according to their rank.
- Candidates need to secure their seats by paying the fees at the time of counseling.
PPMET Exam -Punjab BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern 2023
There will be a total of 4 sections in the examination of 50 marks each consisting of Physics, Chemistry, botany, and zoology. There will be no negative marking in this examination. Tabulated below is the pattern of PPMET for your better reference,
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Total number of questions asked||200|
|No. of Sections||4|
|Marks allotted to each section||50|
|Total Marks||3 hours|
|Language of Exam||English|
PPMET Exam – Punjab BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Entrance Syllabus
The syllabus of PPMET is more of the basics of studying in class 12th. The candidate must have good knowledge of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Tabulated below is the syllabus of the PPMET exam for your reference,
FAQs – PPMET Exam – Punjab BSc Nursing Admission 2023
Q. Is NEET compulsory for Punjab BSc Nursing Admission 2023?
Ans. NO, In an official notification released by PPMET Punjab; NEET is not mandatory for pursuing BSc Nursing in Punjab from the academic year 2023. For admission to BSc nursing, the candidate must also clear the Punjab Nursing Entrance Test.
Q. Is it possible to submit the application form offline?
Ans. Yes, the application form for Punjab B.Sc Nursing can be submitted offline.
Q. What is the admission process for Punjab BSc Nursing?
Ans. The admission process for Punjab BSc Nursing is done based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance exam. Students can fill the application form online by visiting the official website or by purchasing the form at the admission window. In order to proceed with the admission process, candidates must qualify for the entrance exam. In addition, candidates must also present a qualifying NEET score.
Q. What is the entrance examination for Punjab BSc Nursing?
Ans. The entrance exam conducted for admission to BSc Nursing in Punjab is the Punjab Nursing Entrance Test.
Q. In which colleges can I get admission to BSc Nursing in Punjab?
Ans. There are 18 colleges offering BSc Nursing courses in Punjab.
Q. What is the fee structure for Punjab BSc Nursing Admission 2023?
Ans. The fee structure of BSc Nursing in different colleges of Punjab ranges between INR 60000 – 3,50,000 in a year.
Q. How many seats are there for BSc Nursing in Punjab?
Ans. There are a total of 300 seats for BSc Nursing in Punjab released every year. Those who are eligible can enroll for the course.
Q. When will the forms for BSc Nursing be released in Punjab?
Ans. The forms are already released on the website and are available on the website from 21st june and will be available on the website .