- This event has passed.
Assam BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Results, Counseling
June 4 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm UTC+5.5
Assam BSc Nursing Admission 2023
Assam BSc Nursing Admission is conducted by SSUHS on behalf of the Directorate of Medical Education (DME). Assam BSc Nursing Admission 2023 is done based on an entrance exam conducted by the Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) Assam. CEE is the state-level exam conducted by SSUHS Assam for admission to the BSc Nursing Program in all of the SSUHS-affiliated colleges in Assam.
Assam BSc Nursing Notification has been released for the academic session 2023 to offer Assam BSc Nursing Admission. The SSUHS will conduct the Assam BSc Nursing Entrance Exam (CEE) on June 04, 2023. The Assam BSc Nursing Registration process will be ongoing from April 27 – May 16, 2023.
Assam BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Highlights
|Conducting Body||Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS)|
|Admission Criteria||CEE Exam|
|Mode of Registration & Counseling||Online|
|Official Brochure||Download Now!|
Assam BSc Nursing Admission Dates 2023
|Online Registration Begins||April 27, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||May 16, 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 25, 2023|
|CEE 2023 Exam Date||June 04, 2023|
|CEE 2023 Result||To Be Announced|
|Counselling Session||To Be Announced|
Assam BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Eligibility
Candidates must go through the eligibility before they fill out the application form. The Assam BSc nursing admission eligibility has been mentioned in detail below.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be at least 17 years old while applying for Assam BSc Nursing Admission.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks (40-45% in case of reserved categories) with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- Nationality: Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for Assam BSc Nursing Admission 2023
Assam BSc Nursing Application Form 2023
Assam BSc nursing application process consists of the following steps:
- Visit the official website http://www.ssuhs.in/ and register before filling out the application form.
- Provide all the necessary details during registration.
- After registration, login credentials will be generated. Candidates must use their login credentials to enter the portal and fill out the application form.
- While filling out the application form provide all the asked details and upload the required documents in the correct format.
- Complete the payment process through online payment methods.
Assam BSc Nursing Application Fee
- Assam BSc nursing application fee can be paid online through online payment methods.
- The Assam BSc Nursing Application Fee is INR 2000.
- The application fee is entirely non-refundable
Assam BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Documents Required
- Class 10 & Class 12 Marksheet
- Class 10 & Class 12 Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate (if applicable).
- A Valid Photo Identity Proof (Aadhar/Voter ID/Passport, etc.)
Assam BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Merit List
- Assam BSc admission merit list will be prepared by the conducting body to select the eligible candidates for BSc nursing course.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the students in the CEE 2023 exam.
- After the application process, applicants can check the website for a merit list which will be released by the official authorities.
Assam BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Counselling Process
- After the release of the merit list, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the counseling process.
- The counseling process will be done online and the seats will be allotted on the basis of the rank secured by the students. If any shortlisted students fail to appear for the counseling round, their candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates must verify their official documents during the counseling session and pay the admission fee in the allotted institution.
FAQ’s Assam BSc Nursing Admission 2023
Q. Is there any entrance exam for Assam BSc Nursing admission 2023?
Ans. Yes, Assam BSc nursing admission is conducted on the basis of CEE exam.
Q. What is the upper age limit for admission to Assam BSc Nursing?
Ans. Candidates’ minimum age should be 17 years old.
Q. Can we pay the Assam BSc Nursing application fee offline?
Ans. No, Assam BSc nursing application fee can be paid only online. Candidates can the application fee via debit card, credit card, or internet banking.
Q. When will the Assam BSc Nursing admission begin?
Ans. The online registrations for Assam BSc nursing admission begin in July. For the academic year 2023, Assam BSc nursing applications will be available from April 27- May 16, 2023.
Q. What are the subjects to be studied in 10+2 for admission to Assam BSc nursing admission?
Ans. The students must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects.